- Apply a handful of Flake Away on to damp skin.
- Massage in circular motions until most of the grains are gone.
- Rinse well, pat dry and apply body glossing oil or moisture butter.
Lovin’ this butter on my skin; it’s a great body moisturizer especially at night
Here are 2 of my The Body Shop favorites at the moment: Spa Wisdom Hand & Foot butter and my Chocomania Lip Butter. But today I’m just talking about the hand and foot butter.
Nowadays, I really pay attention to moisturizing not just my face and neck but also my body. Aging takes its toll on other parts of the body, too, so I must make sure that I try to get most of it taken care of well.
Feels and smells great on the skin!
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
- Ideal for hands, feet, elbows and knees
6 Natural yet Powerful Ingredients inside Egyptian Magic Cream
Left: Right after washing, no skincare
- It’s multi-purpose! You can apply it on
- It contains all-natural healing ingredients. Olive oil + honey + royal jelly + beeswax + bee pollen + propolis in 1 balm.
- It’s a great moisturizer, making it a powerful anti-aging balm that works on several areas of the body and face.
- It can be used on children, too!
- It’s a travel companion. Since you can use it on almost everywhere on the body and you can use it on your kids, it’s simply convenient to bring the Egyptian Magic Cream with you.
- If you love to go swimming, it’s a great after-sun lotion to soothe the skin and sunburns.
- It simply works it magic. You’ll wake up to hydrated skin in the morning.
- It gives dry hair an instant shine.
- If you plan to use on different parts of the body, you might want to separate the balm into few containers, probably a small jar for eye area, a mini jar for the lips, a jar for face, a jar for hair use, and a jar for body.
- For optimized results, dab appropriate amount on the area and follow with gentle massage to allow the balm to be absorbed faster into your skin.
My 2 new pairs of Aldo shoes from Vietnam!
Shiny, silver Aldo shoes – high heels, sling-back
My silver and beige Aldo shoes
|Stride Rite: Rite Steps System|
- Bones are not fully formed in a child’s foot until age 5. While the foot is still developing, the cartilage can be easily influenced by ill-fitting footwear.
- Babies’ feet do not have arches. Arches do not start to develop until 2 years old.
- The 52 bones in the human feet make up one quarter of all the bones in the human body.
- Babies’ feet perspire two times more than adults, so always look for breathable materials such as leather and mesh or anti-microbial linings.
- The heel is the one bone in the foot that helps to balance baby’s entire body.
- Similar to your body, your feet are still growing into your late teen years. So your tenth pair of shoes is just as important as your very first.
|Stride Rite Cars/ McQueen shoes – RM159|
|Stride Rite shoes for baby girl – RM149|
|Stride Rite has Princess collection shoes for the little princesses, too!|
|Stride Rite closed shoes in breathable design and material|
|Stride Rite open toe shoes for boys|
|Stride Rite Kidea Rewards Program|
|Stride Rite Kidea Rewards Program cards|
Ok, this gotta be good. I stumbled upon this new beauty section at 1F in Isetan KLCC. I actually didn’t realize that they now have this part at the 1st floor. They have a few brands within this area which obviously caters to the younger shoppers. It has Shizens, TheFaceShop, Canmake, Holika Holika and Nature Republic (er, I’ve only heard of Shizens and TheFaceShop, the rest are all new to me.
Honestly, I am not young anymore to be really attracted to these brands BUT (!) I saw this very interesting product and it really captured my addiction to baby feet…a product by Holika Holika from Korea — BABY Silky FOOT One Shot Peeling, and in smaller text, it says: Seven day miracle! A simple one-step foot peeling pack for smoothening dead skin cells on coarse and chapped feet.
The product costed me RM38.60 (well, that’s just weird pricing). It’s so darn cute and interesting, look at that cute baby feet shot. And I guess I was intrigued with the seven day miracle…
I’ve had dry and chapped feet for as long as I can remember. I have been using Soap & Glory Righteous Butter Body Lotion and it has really done wonders for my feet. But this Baby Silky Foot thing should be interesting to try.
Inside this cute box are plastic disposable socks and the peeling solution inside babyfeet-shaped pack. Again, cuteness…
Here are the step-by-step directions:
1) Wear the plastic socks on both feet (best to start after bathing or washing your feet)
2) Put each liquid of the pouch into each foot sock
Tie the plastic strings to keep the liquid and moisture inside the socks (and to prevent spills as well)
Watch some TV first, chill, relax…read a book or something…
3) Take off the socks after one and a half hours
4) Wash feet gently with water
And the wait is on for the seven-day-miracle. Right after washing my feet, it feels soft and tender. During the 1st day after this peeling solution, the skin on my feet started to peel off, especially at those areas with dry and thick skin.
I am now on my 4th day and the peeling has become more evident. Sorry, I won’t be posting photos for this as it’s quite unsightly. The great thing is my calluses are actually peeling off, too. It’s quite amazing to see (hehe, goodbye thick skin).
Overall, I see that this was worth a try. You just need to do this peeling solution once every 28 days so it’s not too much of a hassle. It’s just like going for a foot spa every now and then. I’d definitely repeat next month to fully peel off my calluses and to make my feet even more silky…of course, I would still be using my indispensable Soap & Glory Righteous Butter Body Lotion.