I hope this is not discontinued…or at least, it should have a good replacement.
I believe in the importance of exfoliating our skin once a week. Years back, I was a bit lazy to follow a routine but I guess when you notice how ageing starts to impact the texture and appearance of the skin, you get moving. Exfoliating is not only for the face but for the body as well. Scrubbing or exfoliating on a once-a-week basis signals our body to produce more collagen. It helps our skin to refresh itself by getting unclogged from buildup of dead cells on its surface. This way, it also helps the skin absorb moisturizers or body lotion better than before.
I picked up this Soap and Glory Orangeasm Body Polish when I was in Thailand and I’ve fallen in love with it! Aside from the catchy product name which Soap and Glory has been known for, the scent is captivating. But wait, not only does it smell great, it makes my skin feel great everytime, too! Compared to other body scrubs that I used, this one melts naturally onto wet skin and leaves that amazing refreshed feeling.
Soap and Glory says “this is a 3-in-1 body polish formulated to stimulate and revive the skin. The scent is a combination of fresh green mandarin, lemon and sweet orange peel oils. It is designed to to gently foam, cleanse, moisturize, uplift and refresh while smoothing the skin.”
Natural Orange peel exfoliator
Jojoba Moisture melt beads
Green Tea antioxidants
How to use:
- Rinse your body with water. Some prefer to prep the skin by manually exfoliating using loofah or exfoliating gloves before they even hop into the shower.
- Squeeze a handful of Orangeasm Exfoliating Body Polish onto your damp skin. You can start with your shoulders to your arms then progressively downwards to your legs and toes. Rub gently in circular motions, like how you do using your body wash.
- Squeeze a bit more of the body polish when needed.
- Add extra attention to your elbows, knees and feet but don’t scrub like your angry. Just rub gently with probably more rounds than other parts.
- Don’t forget to scrub your back as well.
- Rinse with lukewarm water, gently rubbing off the beads.
- Towel dry and apply your favorite body lotion on your entire body.
- Don’t scrub on wounds or broken skin.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may want to test on a small part of your skin first.
- This product is for adults only, not designed for children or babies.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into your eyes, quickly rinse with cool water until vision is clear and no stinging remains.
You can also check their site for more Soap and Glory products
I’m not sure though if this product is still available. I notice that it’s out of stock in many places and I haven’t visited Boots in Thailand recently to check if it’s still being sold. But I do have a backup…Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub! You can check it out at Soap and Glory website